3/2/12

hibernating

This week was silly. Each day the weather became more and more miserable, and I became more and more lazy. Our heat stopped working somewhere along the way, and guys, it's really hard to be productive when all you want to do is lay on the couch under 7 blankets and watch The Bachelor.

The photo above is an example of what we did almost every night this week. (i.e., a whole lot of nothing, under a bunch of blankets.)

We had plans to babysit our nephews this evening so my sister and her husband could have a night out, but a winter storm has blown in and ruined everyone's plans. A night of movies and snuggles on the couch will just have to do. (I know. It's not that bad.) Though Ryan will probably be disappointed when he finds out he can't have macaroni and cheese and juice boxes for supper. Poor guy's gotta have a grown up meal.

In other news: Janine from A Handful of Peanuts asked me a while back to write a little something about love on her blog. So I did. If you want to read the story of how Ryan and I met, go here. I had so much fun writing it! Thanks for having me, Janine! 

Happy weekend, everyone! Think warm thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have wonderful plans for a cozy night in. Your love story is precious. I love you both so, so much!

    ReplyDelete