6/26/12

the cutest little wedding

We're back in town after a happy weekend away. Ryan's younger brother, Jason, got married over the weekend to Kaili, his high school sweetheart. The two of them started dating right around the same time Ryan and I did, which means they've been dating forever. So even though it felt like Kaili was part of the family already, it's nice to have it be official. And I'm excited to have another sister! They planned the sweetest little country wedding, and we had the best time. I'm kicking myself now for not taking more pictures. Especially of her gorgeous flowers and all the tiny details.

And man, it felt so good to get out of Milwaukee for a while and spend time with Ryan's side of the family in slower-paced parts of the state. It's been hard to get back into the swing of things now that we're home. (I don't want to do the dishes...) The king sized bed in our hotel room didn't help things. There's so much room to roll over on those puppies. My hips were thankful.

Little baby boy got lots of love over the weekend, too. Between all of Ryan's aunts and cousins and grandmas, the tally on belly rubs was quite high, and I didn't mind one bit. Rub away, people! Heaven knows I can't resist it either.



Happy marriage, Jason and Kaili! You're wonderful, and we love you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment