1. I've been a serious winter grump the past week or two. Turns out all I needed was three solid hours of uninterrupted window shopping. Ralph and I hit up Michaels, Target, and the party store today, and that sweet wee babe of mine slept the whole time. I got to browse the makeup aisles, ponder the new hand soap scents (Mrs. Meyers radish??) ((It's good.)) and put numerous bags of Easter candy into my cart. And then put them back on the shelf. And then put two bags back into the cart. Peanut butter eggs and Cadbury minis made the cut.
2. Guess what else I saw at Target. An old man in the bleach aisle, holding onto a big container of animal crackers. The kind that come in the big plastic teddy bear tub. Isn't that the sweetest thing?
3. As I write this, Ryan and I are sitting on the couch with that bag of Cadbury minis between us. We're watching The Artist. I like Peppy Miller the best. Ryan likes the dog.
4. Ralph has grown two little teeth this past week. The first one popped out last Thursday and the second one showed up yesterday. I knew it was coming, since he's been drooly and chewing on everything he can get his hands on lately, but I was still completely shocked when I felt it for the first time. He's been so sad about it all, and I can't say I blame him. I'd be annoyed too if people kept putting their fingers in my mouth.
5. Lately I can't stop thinking about our little life just a year ago. I think it's the changing of seasons. Last year at this time it was spring in that little apartment.
6. Can you tell it's the middle of March? This post has nothing to do with anything. Eh. I'll be back tomorrow with something more interesting. Hopefully.
at 8:00 PM