5/14/13

ralph and the puffs.

AfterlightAfterlight
AfterlightAfterlight
AfterlightAfterlight
AfterlightAfterlight
Ralphie is a big fan of those little star-shaped, melt-in-your-mouth, sweet potato puffy things.

Yet, no matter how many times he's tried them, each puff gets a multitude of facial expressions, as though it's the first time. And then, once he's swallowed (most of) it, he's like MAN THOSE THINGS ARE GOOD. I don't understand it. But I like it.

And ps, the sound of those tiny baby teeth crunching on a puff just might be the cutest thing in this world.

7 comments:

  1. Sweetest boy! The fourth and fifth pictures are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to find some of these puff things as the bread sticks i give ava give me anxiety as i dread she will choke on them--yes i am that mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puffs are the greatest. I think I like the last picture of ralph eating his high chair. My son STILL does that and he's 2. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! :) I love your highchair! Which one is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! My little Søren HATES puffs or anything similar with a passion. I'm really sad because they're the smallest and easiest snack to have around. He does like veggie sticks and crackers though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I love the second picture (left hand side going down) - funniest expression! Also impressed by the last 'hands free' maneuver; skip a step to speed things up huh?

    Flora
    http://thehomebook.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/ralph-and-puffs.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Liberty Pike - I'll go ahead and answer your question since Amelia doesn't really interact with her readers in the comment section (or at all, really). It's the ANTILOP from ikea. Super cheap and cleans up great!

    ReplyDelete