11/21/12

2 years

The faces of two kids after being declared husband and wife.

It's our anniversary today! We're Cincinnati bound, and will be spending most of the day in the car with a four-week-old. So romantic! Oh wedded bliss! If I'm lucky, maybe my dreamboat of a husband will let us stop at Wendy's for a fancy meal? With a frosty? ;)

Truly though, I love car rides with Ryan. It should be fun. We've got a car packed with baby things, and I brought enough magazines, peppermint Joe Joes, and Christmas tunes to keep us all happy.

Happy Anniversary to my love-- the most wonderful husband and father I could have ever hoped for. I love you, Ryan!

And Happy almost Thanksgiving to all of you! Turkey!

3 comments:

  1. woo cincinnati is the best! happy anniversary/thanksgiving/baby road trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look stunning! What a cute couple and your dress - it looks gorgeous. More wedding pics sometime? I won't complain. Best wishes for your road trip and happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, I nominated you for a silly little blog award called the Liebster Award. Head on over to www.daily-distraction.com to check it out!

    val

    ReplyDelete