5/30/12

Over Memorial Day weekend, we . . .

 ate lots of strawberries . . .
 brought breakfast and 10 loads of laundry to the laundromat . . .
 made our first angel food cake together . . .
 slept in and shopped for baby . . .
 discovered some cheek-pinching worthy photos of Ryan at Grandma B's house . . .
 spent a beautiful afternoon at the zoo with the Schapekahms where. . .
 "Uncle Wyan" got lots of love and attention . . .
 I leaned on lots of railings (my feet) . . . 
 Henry and Oliver peeked at all the animals with very important sight-seeing equipment . . .
and poor little Henry missed the last carousel ride by literally 24 seconds. (Do you see that face? He was  so. sad.)

Not pictured: the massive amounts of foot rubs I received from Ryan. 
So, though it's possible that I woke up this morning even more tired than I did before the long weekend began, I'm marking this weekend down as quite successful.

1 comment:

  1. YOUR BELLY!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!! The last picture of my sad Henry-Boy kills me. Such devastation. Looks like you had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.

    ReplyDelete